Thursday, April 12, 2012

Almost there..EEK!

Wowzers!!! We joined the local YMCA, because they had so many things offered for our three kiddos. Its pretty amazing!!! I started running on the treadmill when we go, to keep my running up, which actually helped me to achieve a new running goal. I was actually able to complete week 6 of C25K and I was able to run for twenty minutes straight.. Yesterday I was suppose to run for 25 minutes straight but I ended up stopping and walking for a few minutes. It felt SO good to get that running out. With the crazy week (non running related) I've had it was so nice to let it all out!





Okay, so updating you on my challenge. Today is Day 10. Final day of the Cleanse phase. Clean eating has been a new challenge for me, but I am really enjoying it. I feel so much better. Even though I DID slip up twice and eat some pizza,  I still feel great!  So far, when I measured yesterday morning. In the nine days since I started the challenge, I had lost 7 1/2 inches and 6 lbs! Yes! I am 100% telling you the truth!  

Also, crazy week. Yes please! What is my life w/o a few crazy turns thrown in there.. On the business side of things we had a Fantastic Photo shoot for Fashion Week AL for my Bridal Line.  The photographer was TRULY amazing and so sweet.  The MUA, The Stylist, The Accessories Lady and everyone involved did such great work. The model was gorgeous!
I honestly can not wait to make another wedding gown similar to this one but a tiny bit different.  It will be MINE for my husband and My vow renewal for our 10th anniversary this summer!  I'm so psyched.  Ten years/a Decade/ is a long time.... Especially when you hardly even knew each other when you got married. (NO LIE THERE).  Our story is unique to us. We just move fast, thats all.  We met, fell in love, (seriously it was like a love at first site type of thing). Got engaged a couple weeks later, four months after that we were married.. Then just barely three months after our wedding day, we found out we had a bun in the oven!
So our first year of marriage was filled with getting to know each other, Me being pregnant with our first child, moving into a new home,giving birth to our first child (ONE MONTH before our 1st wedding anniversary!)..Wowzers.. and We've barely slowed down since. We now have three gorgeous kiddos.
We are blessed in so many ways.. So yes, A decade of us getting to know each other, our kids, and learning to get along., Its not been easy, its been Hard but its been FUN!  Most importantly, We've kept GOD #1 in our lives and are teaching our kids to do the same. That is how we've been able to get through some of the crazy trials we've gone through. Without God, we wouldnt be where we are today.

Anyway, sorry for the long rampant. I get off topic a lot and end up rambling..
Does anyone wanna see a pic from our awesome Bridal Gown shoot. Its my first NON tulle wedding gown!
Well You've waited through all my rambling.. So here ya go!

Photography Credits:
Exclusively Yours Photography
Dress Desginer:
Stephanie of Kalli Alba Bridal Couture
Hair Piece: Be Spotted
Will be showcased at
Fashion Week Alabama




No comments:

Post a Comment