Saturday, April 7, 2012

Getting there:

So, I completed all of my week 5 C25K which is where I had to run for 20 minutes straight.  I made it 17 total and walked for 3.   I thought that was pretty good.
Yesterday I started week 6, and I was supposed to walk 5, run 5, walk 3, run 8 walk, 3, run 5 walk cooldown.
At my cool down I saw I was very close to 2.5 miles, I really wanted to hit 2.5 miles so instead of doing my cool down I ran for a few more minutes and then did my cool down.  Just so I could get in my 2.5.  After my cool down, according to my MotoActv when I finished my cool down I was at 2.66 miles, which was really neat.
I missed the deadline for the 5k run here at a local church, that I really wanted to do so I could wear my Moms RUN This Town shirt, but Now I will just have to wait until May to wear it in another 5k that My son and I are doing together. Yes, my 8 1/2 (will actually turn 9 one month after the 5k) and I are doing a 5K together.  He can run a 5k with no problem at all. Kids and All their energy.

Im still hoping to get some more ladies to join me in the Warrior Dash in TN in September to be running partners with.  My running partner may not get to go. :-(

Anyway, so with this whole 24 day challenge that I started on Tuesday.  I am already down almost 6 pounds. I checked my waist measurement (I didnt want to check the rest) and so far, I've lost one inch in my waist..Now come on Hips..CATCH UP..lol... (I didnt measure my hips so its possible an inch or half an inch is gone already)  I feel so much better. I have more energy. My skin already looks much better and I can see my belly being more flat! I'm so excited.  Click here to get the 24 day Challenge.  Its Truly amazing!

So anyway, I had a really great experience yesterday.  A week ago, Fashion Week AL contacted me while I was on vacation to design a wedding gown for an upcoming promo shoot.  I was able to do this as soon as I got back home... It took about two days, and I know if I had more time I could have done a TON better and it would have been even more amazing
The shoot  (from the sneak peek) pictures that I was shown, was totally Amazing!! An amazing photographer, stylist, hair and make up artists, and even accessory designer! AMAZING.....
I want to show you a sneak peek but I have to wait till I get the final edits back in.... SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!

Okay, thats enough for now.....Have a great day!!!! Remember-* No matter how slow you are going, you are lapping EVERYONE on the couch!


No comments:

Post a Comment