Sunday, April 1, 2012

Its been a week!

I didnt get much of a chance to update this week, as I was busy "RUNNING" on the beach!!!
my husband surprised the kids and I wish a beach trip for their spring break! It was so nice.
Running on the beach is a lot harder than pavement running, but it was great.  This was a picture that I took on my phone during my sunset run! It was Gorgeous!!!!!

Also, today starts the beginning of my new fresh HEALTHY eating habits! On Tuesday, I am starting the much talked about Advocare 24 day challenge(https://www.advocare.com/12037202/Store/CatalogView.aspx?id=search).  In order to do that and get the maximum benefits, I have to eat healthy.  Anyone can eat healthy for 24 days, right?   You should do it with me.  There is a huge group starting on April 3, but we don't mind if you join us a bit later!!! Uh. well, we are about to find out. Its going to be seriously hard for me to give up sugar, AND my coffee, but the hardest part is Bread, and Cheese! Yikes, HELP ME. In fact, grocery shopping today was near torture as I was shopping for things and reading the labels.. I never thought I would EVER read the labels, but I'm doing it.   In fact, I bought fresh lettuce, Fresh Basil leaves, Fresh Spinach leaves, etc.... Yuck! I am NOT a salad eater, but I just made a salad with the basil and spinach leaves and put a little olive oil on it, and cut up a hard boiled egg and ate it. The whole thing.. and ya know what.. IT was DELICIOUS!  I'm so NOT kidding you, this is not an april fools day joke..It was So good.. There is just something about those basil leaves that really added lots of flavor to it.

Anyway, SO i bought lots of fruit and veggies, and NO BREAD, and NO SNACKS (like I normally buy)
Thanksfully my Advo Spark has some caffeine in it and is delicious because I'll be drinking it everyday in place of my coffee, which has actually been a good thing because my mental focus is so much CLEARER than it was!

Anyway, I'm right smack dab in the middle of week 5 for C25K and I need to do a run today if I can. I was suppose to do one the other day but it started storming at the beach, then last night when we got home, we had storms rolling through here too. :-( Major unhappy face about that. I was SO looking foward to my run.
and since I packed on a nice extra 3-5 pounds from all the CRAP I ate at the beach, I have to work extra hard to get that off... We ate a lot of Pizza... But I did get a chance to eat something called a Hippy Chick Sandwhich whic was made with some neat cheese, spicy chicken strips and spinach and it was SO GOOD!!! (I ate those a couple of nights and that is probably why I gained weight!!!!).

Anyway, so there is an update. I have a HUGE week coming up..I have a couple of test s for school. I have had ten new dress orders go in this week that I have to create and I was contacted to provide a wedding dress for an upcoming HUGE shoot this coming friday so Now I have to hurry up and finish that dress for the shoot! SO EXCITED!!!!!!  I'm going to seriously enjoy my runs this week!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment