Saturday, March 24, 2012

A day of sunshine..and a day of rain..

Today started off really nice.Its actually spring break for us (The kids are out this next week).. and My patience is already wearing thin. My middle child, (oldest daughter) had to go to a Princess Lunch that our church puts on, and it was really neat.While she was there I took the other two to play at Chick Fil-A.
I am SO glad I had my Spark to drink this morning, or else Im not even sure I would have made it this far today.
IT started raining shortly after we got home, no I will probably not be able to get in a walk/run today. Technically, I'm only supposed to be running three days a week but I am enjoying it so much that I would love to do it more.I am trying to walk on the days in between or at least go up and down my stairs several times.

The running is getting much easier. When I first saw that I was going to have to run for three minutes, I thought it was a LOT.. Then I saw I had to run for five minutes, and I was excited when I had a three minute break in between the five minute runs.  Now I'm suppose to start for 8 minutes, and I know when the 3 minute break comes in, I'll be glad.  I am really enjoying it.Again,I am not a runner..The time to myself is HUGE..To listen to my choice of music for 30 minutes or 33 minutes, however long  I am out for.. I love it.

I am not really loosing any weight, persay But I do feel like I am toning up quite a bit. My sides feel tigher, and I am LOVING seeing my calf muscles again.. Its neat!!!

I think by the time this summer rolls around and My husband and I, and our three kids are standing on the beach, and saying our vows to each other (10 year anniversary/vow renewal), I could very likely be in the BEST shape of my life!!!!:-)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your upcoming 10 year anniversary. You will look fabulous on the beach renewing your vows. Where are you doing it? Hubby and I want to renew our vows this summer on the beach as well, we will be celebrating 15 years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We are doing it in Panama City Beach! I'm designing mine and my girls dresses and a good friend of mine is designing special fabric flowers for the girls to wear as wrist corsages and hair pieces and she is doing a bouquet of fabric flowers for me!!! Let me know if you want more info and I'll give you her facebook page!!! You definately should and then let me design your gown (or tulle skirt).. www.facebook.com/KalliAlbaBridalCouture

      Delete