Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Amazing Run yesterday

Yesterday was an amazing day.
I woke up, got my oldest two kiddo's off to school and then sat down, check a few business emails and checked facebook, drank a Slam (ask me if you don't know what this incredible thing is) and took off on my c25k walk/run. Today was Week 3 day 2. It was AMAZING.  I wasn't sure how well or bad I would be, since even the 90 seconds runs at first were a little tiring, but I never gave, never quit.  When the app says, RUN, I ran..and I didnt stop till it says "Walk",
Yesterday I had the 3 minute run, and it was truly amazing. I guess it helps that I had Pandora radio playing in the background but the run just didnt seem like it was taking near as much out of me as it usually does. It was AWESOME!!!!!!Can I say that again..AWESOME!!!
I credit it to the Slam and the building up to longer running distances..Either way, I was so pumped up that I came home, scrubbed my kitchen floor and even had time to study an exam for one of my online classes, then do some more work on a dress that I'm working on, and at the end of the day, when the older two came home from school, my wonderful husband and I took the three kiddo's for a fun evening at Chuck E Cheese. I still had SO Much Energy, it was amazing!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment