Friday, March 23, 2012

Wow.. Really! :-)


Okay, So last week, I found out that I was going to get a chance to test and review a new Motorola MOTOACTV.  .>Say what? You gotta be kidding me.. REALLY?
If you haven't heard of this amazing device, then WHERE have you been????
Actually, I'm just kidding, up until the day I received that email, I had no idea what it was, let alone heard about it.  Turns out, they needed some people to review these awesome little devices and I was lucky enough to be one of them.
The MOTOACTV is the "World’s First fitness tracker, smart mp3 player, all in one",   you really have to check this little thing out.  http://www.motoactv.com  
Anyway, I wasn’t for sure 100% if I would even GET this, because with all the scams out there, I couldn't believe it at first that they would be sending these out to people. But amazingly when the FedEx driver pulled up, THIS was delivered!!!

Can I just say this little wrist watch is the most amazing thing! It has a GPS, Fitness Tracker, Mp3 player, FM radio, you can actually sync it to your phone and receive calls, alerts from Facebook, track ALL your workouts, set your goals, (and it helps you HIT your goals), set weigh in days, (It will remind you to weigh in on certain days) Set up competitions against others, (or yourself) track your mileage (whether cycling, running, etc.) It tells you how fast you are going (or slow), your HEART RATE, If you are a biker, it tells you your cadence.
IT tells you the elevation you are at.
It goes by your songs that you have on it and it figures out what songs motivate you to do your best. It uses these songs to create your performance playlist.
It will also let you get weather notifications. (Great if you are on the trail, cycling, etc.)

Oh and what makes this even better, as if the things I just listed weren't good enough.....
You can TRACK your workouts ONLINE.... Yep, you read that right. Track everything online. Every time you complete a workout, it automatically sends it to your own portal online.

This is super neat! I cannot wait to use it on future runs... Why have I not already used it you want to know?

The Truth is I started out on my run this morning, SUPER EXCITED to try this little awesome thing out. But 1/2 mile into my run, the bottom dropped out of the SKY and I got soaked.

Now, this little thing is Water proof, sweat proof, but not submerged in water ...proof, so I had to hurry home to make sure it was okay!!It was! :-)
I'll keep reviewing this later when I hope to get in my 'rest" of my run!!Until then... HAPPYRUNNING!

Oh yea, I'm down at least ONE pants size. Possibly Two!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to try mine out :D Hope you enjoy the rest of your run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am really enjoying it so far!!!!

    I ended up doing the rest of my run last night and it was really great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just took mine for test run today. So far so good. I am a little slow with technology and it hasn't been hard to figure it out! glad you are liking it :)

    ReplyDelete