Saturday, March 3, 2012

Update 3...

Stephanie Nichols's Page


Click above to Donate to St.Judes hospital. I am participating in the Warrior Dash in September and I am trying to raise money for St. Judes!


I just finished day 3, week one in the C25K challenge. It felt really good. I havent run all week and was actually starting to miss it. The past few days have been very touch for me.
Actually, this entire week has been tough, but yesterday we had a swarm of storms hit our area again, and there were many homes lost in horrible Tornado's. It wasnt as bad as it was last year on April 27, but it was tough. I have several friends who lost their homes yesterday and its just heart breaking.

I did manage to run today and it felt SO good.. Again, I am NOT a runner...at least I don't think I am. I have never enjoyed it before in my life but now there is just something to it.
It could be the peace and quiet of just me running listening to good tunes..Or maybe the small talks I have with God on my runs. The time to think to myself.........I just am starting to really enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment