Tuesday, March 13, 2012

its been a few days..

I haven't written in a few days.I've been a little behind with some school work and also with getting orders shipped out to my brides, from my bridal line.
Im still running. I'm on week 3 now..I was suppose to start it yesterday but I ended up taking my middle child *daughter* for a mommy/daughter date, and we went to see the movie, The Lorax.  It was a good movie..Funny too.

Ive became chapter leader for Moms RUN this town-North Alabama. It's pretty neat. Im really enjoying it. The ladies on the leader/chapter board are awesome!They are in the middle of several give aways for runners inlcuding some awesome shoes, but my fave to date has been the very cute Sparkle Skirts. http://www.sparkleskirts.com/sparklelight/  You HAVE to check it out.
I've been doing good overall. Im still eating horrible but im not gaining weight and actually have lost a few pounds.  I'm doing a little bit of stuff differently, and I feel really good over all....
As the days get closer and closer I keep getting more and more excited for the 5K warrior Dash. Ive been able to talk with other moms and read their stories and experiences from the Warrior Dash, and I am so pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment