Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy Sunday

Hi Everyone.

I hope you've been doing well this weekend.  Its been busy getting all the fabrics all washed up and the designing and sewing has already began for the first season of Kalli+Alba, the modest and fun, girls clothing line.  We are going to be starting our trunk shows in the next month for our Spring and Summer fashions and would you believe it if I already told you, that I already know what my fall line is going to be? Yep! That's how far ahead I'm thinking.

Tonight is Awana's at church, and I can not wait to see all my 5th-6th grade girls again. I had to miss last week, but I always miss my girls when I'm not there.

I wanted to let you all know, encase you missed the free opportunity for my book, that it is free ONCE again and I am in the writing stages of book two in the Temporary Route Series.  You can find the first book in the series: Temporary Route: Trouble Along the way.

                                                 
  Get it today!  I also appreciate any reviews that you may leave me after you've read the book.  Try to be somewhat nice, as this is the first book I've converted from Hardcover to E-book format and I know there are some errors that I may have missed.

Also, if you've missed the Grand Launch of our new Girls Clothing Line, Here is a picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment